Utley, Polanco, Happ, Madson, Ruiz....the list continues to grow. How much will this affect the Phillies?

Utley and Polanco are down...give me your analysis.
Update: That's actually the first thing that came to mind when I heard the news about Utley and Polanco, Abstract. lol.
Update 2: I think they can survive without Utley, mainly because they basically already have been. Utley hasn't been himself all season. And I like Wilson Valdez a lot. Is he a Chase Utley? No. But he's about as good a utility infielder as anyone. As for Polanco, I think that's really going to hit hard. ... show more I think they can survive without Utley, mainly because they basically already have been. Utley hasn't been himself all season. And I like Wilson Valdez a lot. Is he a Chase Utley? No. But he's about as good a utility infielder as anyone.

As for Polanco, I think that's really going to hit hard. Greg Dobbs just isn't that good.