remove swirl marks from powerwashed driveway?

i powerwashed my driveway and now there are swirl marks. it looks like my powerwasher "etched" into swirl marks onto my driveway

• T C
    Favorite Answer

Well, it kind of did …I have done it before, and it will fade after a few months. Learning to set the pattern a bit wider will remedy this in the future

depending on the material: if blacktop you could re-coat driveway. if concrete you will be looking at those marks for quite awhile where the water removed more surface dirt. worse problem when you pressure wash a wooden deck. once the kids figure out how to write their initials with the pressure washer in the wood, plan on re-staining the deck. the pounds per square inch PSI is the output pressure, you can cut thru clapboards with the 3000 psi washer. also be careful to supply enough water for the gallons per minute GPM rating so the pressure washer gets sufficient supply water if it is water cooled, to cool off without burnout.

• READY

When I see swirling after employee's get through using the pressure washer it usually means they did not take their time.So I make them go out and do it again this time slowing down and covering all of their work.