Can you, in ~One Sentence~ write Your Personal Mission Statement?

1. What? What is your mission

2. Who? Who benefits from your personal mission?

3. How? How can it be carried out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=***-HZwsPwo

Update:

This is not an easy question. While I asked you too, I also wrote my own mission statement. So. I know it isn't a simple question.

Thank you. I've read each answer several times & have given much thought to all of your words. Special thanks to Titou for your humility & your earnestness.

For all of you; So few words, so much meaning.

I hope all of you will be inspired to think on personal goals and the planting of this seed...

Life constantly changes as we grow.

Mission statements are a work of art, as you and your presence here.

Thank you. Live Long & Prosper.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Sunman
    Lv 6
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I am a unique being, unlimited in nature... I am born into flesh, space and time to materialize that nature as best I can...I create my life, and my point of power is in the present...there is incredible power within my own being and I am learning how to recognize and use it...everything I need to know about my self, my life, my challenges and my problems are within me....

my mission is to be myself and all that it implies..

I benefit, and in a strange way, you benefit too.

me being me encourages you to be you.

practice makes perfect.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Yes I can, have, and do. If it is a personal mission statement, it is personal and not for the public, right? Right, at least for me it seems so, unless someone just has that itch and overwhelming urge to let everyone know and forever to be immortalized on these pages! It is a nice idea to think other people would actually want to know, and someone in fact asked us here. Who could resist the bait, such catchy, modern, feel good Socratic method complete with YouTube study guide? So, if this exercise helps you make more of your life, great! Be true to yourself and have at it! May you succeed with a fine goal, an excellent idea, and a worthy mission!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

1. what? my mission is to perfect my life as a human being.

2. who? i alone am the beneficiary of my mission, but everyone in the world will be affected in the same way do to hive mind mentality.

3. how? i am in the process of learning physics and every form of math and science so that i may bring paradise to myself rather than accepting my world as is.

the future arrives when we choose to move forward.

• titou
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Hmmm. My answer seems to have disappeared.

Anyway. My mission is "to be interested instead of interesting".

Sadly, the mission seems to be stalled on the launching pad -- or gets erased for unknown reasons when I try.

EDIT: Ah. I see. Two categories. maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

1. To promote the freedom of expression and to further express myself.

2. Everybody... everything... even the future generations.

3. I don't know... I guess I'd have to write books, compose songs... tell everybody about it.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

1. To learn as much as possible and push myself spiritually, mentally and physically.

2. Me.

3. By my will and staying focused and disciplined.

• Liz
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

1. Do no harm

2. Everyone that I encounter.

3. With caution and thought before action.

• 10 years ago

yes i can.

"50 years from now i would rather look back at my life and say 'i wish i hadn't done that,' instead of 'i wish i had...'

my personal philosophy.

it can be carried out by having the courage to do what i WANT to do. which so far i've done pretty good on.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

1. To produce, value for value

2. Me

3. By hard work

• 10 years ago

1 Seize the day

2 life

3 keep my attention on right now

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.