Can you, in ~One Sentence~ write Your Personal Mission Statement?

1. What? What is your mission

2. Who? Who benefits from your personal mission?

3. How? How can it be carried out?

In case anyone wonders what prompts my question, the spark begins here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=***-HZwsPwo

I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.

Socrates --Socrates

I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers --Kahlil Gibran

Thank you. I've read each answer carefully & have given much thought to all of your words. Thanks again to Titou for your humility & your earnestness.

May all of you live with inspiration worthy of well-chosen goals - from the planting, the nurturing & then the fruits of this seed. Life, like that seed, constantly changes & matures. Mission statements are a living work of art much like a humble seed.

Thank you to all. Live Long & Prosper.

Let's take a moment to think of the world outside us as well in us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1-BazjLRKI

Youtube thumbnail

Favorite Answer

Loving humility

to everyone

by example

Yes I can, have, and do.

If it is a personal mission statement, it is personal and not for the public, right?

Right, at least for me it seems so, unless someone just has that itch and overwhelming urge to let everyone know and forever to be immortalized on these pages!

It is a nice idea to think other people would actually want to know, and someone in fact asked us here. Who could resist the bait, such catchy, modern, feel good Socratic method complete with YouTube study guide?

So, if this exercise helps you make more of your life, great! Be true to yourself and have at it! May you succeed with a fine goal, an excellent idea, and a worthy mission!

1. what? my mission is to perfect my life as a human being. 2. who? i alone am the beneficiary of my mission, but everyone in the world will be affected in the same way do to hive mind mentality. 3. how? i am in the process of learning physics and every form of math and science so that i may bring paradise to myself rather than accepting my world as is. the future arrives when we choose to move forward.

As long as I can I will answer questions from the Yahoo! Answers website so that my life experiences are of maximum benefit to those who need answers.

GOOD QUESTION!

Source(s): life experiences
  • titou

"To be interested instead of interesting."

The mission is currently stalled on the launching pad, I'm afraid.

My mission: to rule the air!

• When we married,my wife and I thought that we only get one chance at Life and that we should grow old dis-gracefully.

To mess with the Universe, in ways never before messed with! ;)

.

no.

can't do it in one sentence... but i did kind of make a mission statement with my profile page. (hope you like the song).

xx

unfortunately i can't but really need to sit down and figure it out! thankx for the motivation...