Richest musician in nigeria?
P-square, 2 face and D'banj
- AeroLv 510 years agoBest Answer
all These three men are not the richest Nigerian musicians in Nigeria, singers like Alhaji Waziri or King Sunny Ade are richer them all of them, but who is the richest between the three of them:
in 2008 it was:
1. 2 Face Ibidia (his net worth then was 550 Million Naira)
2. D'banj (his net worth then was 500 Million Naira)
3. P Square (their net worth was 450 Million Naira)
Through double platinum albums, major endorsement deals, and sold out concerts
in 2009 it was:
2. P Sqaure
3. 2 Face Ibidia
Though album sales, endorsements & sold out concerts all over Africa. Their net worth's weren't mentioned.
in 2010 it's:
2. P Square
3. Wande Coal
2 Face Ibidia & the singers listed above total net worths weren't mentioned
Now even though this is the list between the three, it was mentioned in 2009 that Don Jazzy & 9ice were richer then all three of the artist at that year but this year(2010) D'banj is the richest followed by P Square.
* For people who don't know who these Nigerian musicians are, here are some samples of their music video's:
2 Face Ibidia
&feature=relatedSource(s): http://sci-horrorchannel.org/2010/05/24/d%E2%80%99... http://lindaikeji.blogspot.com/2009/08/naijas-rich... http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-140914.0.ht... http://www.maybenow.com/richest-musicians-in-niger...
- 6 years ago
Top 5 Richest Nigeria Music Artists
Highest Paid Nigerian Musicians:
According to Channel O and Forbes Africa, Don Jazzy are now the most paid/highest paid musician in Nigeria as at today. This list was put together using factors such as endorsement value, popularity, show rates, sales, awards, YouTube views, appearance in newspapers, investment, social media presence, influence and so many other factors.
The list shows the African artistes making the most money in Africa. Below are the top10 list:
Top 5 Most Paid Nigerian Musicians For this Year
1. Don Jazzy – Producer. CEO Mavin Records, MTN, Samsung and Loya Milk endorsement. D’Banj, Kanye West, Beyonce and Jay Z on production credits.
2. P-Square – Music Duo. Featured on Forbes Africa twice, sold out concerts, presidential guest in at least five African countries, they fly private jets.
3. D’Banj – Music Artiste. G.O.O.D Music deal, Sony Entertainment deal
4. Wizkid – Music Artiste. EME artiste, Starboy CEO, affiliation with Disturbing London, several international collaborations, highest paid Pepsi ambassador in Africa, ambassador of MTN
5. 2Face Idibia – Music Artiste. Ten million CDs and at least seven million digital sales, one campaign… associated with Guinness, Haven Homes, Airtel Worldwide and philantropist – 2face foundation
This list focused on recognising the contributions of African entertainers to the global entertainment industry, and it is also aimed at promoting the image and culture of Nigeria at large.Source(s): www.naijaguesswat.blogspot.com
- 6 years ago
P-Square and D'banj have always been on the richest Nigerian artistes list for many years now. They were even in forbes list of richest african artistes 2013.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 4 years ago
P-Square and D banj are the richest Nigerian artistes list for many years now.Source(s): www.practicalbusinessideas.com/2015/03/richest-musician-musicians-in-nigeria-top-10.html
- 6 years ago
it's Don JazzySource(s): www.naijatafia.com
Paypal.com is at the forefront of the digital payment revolution. Paypal.com serves more than than 220 million active accounts and completes more than 9 million payments daily. Can you beat that?
- DeborahLv 44 years ago
lmaoo , it's Nigeria , and ^^ P-Square , hahaha .