POLL: Doesn't it annoy you when.............?

1) People are always/overly happy?

2) People read out loud what they're typing in an email or letter?

3) People drink directly out of the milk/orange juice container?

4) Drive thrus screw up your order?

5) People make sucking noises with straws when the cup becomes almost empty?

6) People don't send thank you notes?

7) You open a DVD case and it is empty or has a different movie is in it?

8) Someone stands over your shoulder while reading the computer screen?

9) Women who wear too much perfume?

10) People dress their pets?

11) People use the phrase "I'll give 110%"?

12) People interrupt you while telling a story and then tell you their boring story..and then tell you to continue on with your story even though they are clearly uninterested?

13) You ask someone a simple/straightforward question and they ramble on about everything in the world EXCEPT the answer to your simple/straightforward question?

copy/paste to make things easier :) thnk u all

and i never said they all annoy me! jeez

Favorite Answer

1) People are always/overly happy? no. i kinda like it, as long as they're realistic and not oblivious.

2) People read out loud what they're typing in an email or letter? if we're in a quiet area, yes, it's annoying

3) People drink directly out of the milk/orange juice container? yes. no one does it in this house!

4) Drive thrus screw up your order? i always check my bag before i leave the window. and i don't eat fast food often so it doesn't matter.

5) People make sucking noises with straws when the cup becomes almost empty? why wouldn't they? it means the cup is empty. how else is the cup going to empty? lol it doesn't bother me.

6) People don't send thank you notes? it's a little annoying. unless their mom or dad died, it's ok if they didn't. i can look past it.

7) You open a DVD case and it is empty or has a different movie is in it? yep. i was really looking forward to watching that dvd and now i have to go back to the store and complain.

8) Someone stands over your shoulder while reading the computer screen? not really. i don't do anything so private that i care who's standing over my shoulder. if it's super private, i do it in my office.

9) Women who wear too much perfume? and men too! barf! we don't want to taste your scent!

10) People dress their pets? yes, it's super annoying. i want to yell at them for being delusional.

11) People use the phrase "I'll give 110%"? nah, it doesn't bother me. as long as they are good on their word!! don't give me 90% if you promised me 20% more dammit!

12) People interrupt you while telling a story and then tell you their boring story..and then tell you to continue on with your story even though they are clearly uninterested? no. i'm not that bad about listening to other people. i can listen to them and continue on my own.

13) You ask someone a simple/straightforward question and they ramble on about everything in the world EXCEPT the answer to your simple/straightforward question? i usually stop them within a minute and redirect them to the point. not rude or anything, just get there.

1) People are always/overly happy? NO

2) People read out loud what they're typing in an email or letter? NO

3) People drink directly out of the milk/orange juice container? YES

4) Drive thrus screw up your order? YES

5) People make sucking noises with straws when the cup becomes almost empty? NO NT RLY

6) People don't send thank you notes? YES

7) You open a DVD case and it is empty or has a different movie is in it? YES YES YES!!!!

8) Someone stands over your shoulder while reading the computer screen? HELL YEAH!

9) Women who wear too much perfume? NO IT DEPENDS

10) People dress their pets? YES

11) People use the phrase "I'll give 110%"? NO NEVER HEARD IT

12) People interrupt you while telling a story and then tell you their boring story..and then tell you to continue on with your story even though they are clearly uninterested? HEHE YES

13) You ask someone a simple/straightforward question and they ramble on about everything in the world EXCEPT the answer to your simple/straightforward question? WELL.. YES BUT I DO THAT TOO

• 1) People are always/overly happy? No

2) People read out loud what they're typing in an email or letter? Yes

3) People drink directly out of the milk/orange juice container? No, lol I do that. Shhhh

4) Drive thrus screw up your order? Yes

5) People make sucking noises with straws when the cup becomes almost empty? Yes

6) People don't send thank you notes? No

7) You open a DVD case and it is empty or has a different movie is in it? Yes

8) Someone stands over your shoulder while reading the computer screen? Yes

9) Women who wear too much perfume? Yes

10) People dress their pets? Yes

11) People use the phrase "I'll give 110%"? Yes

12) People interrupt you while telling a story and then tell you their boring story..and then tell you to continue on with your story even though they are clearly uninterested? Yes

13) You ask someone a simple/straightforward question and they ramble on about everything in the world EXCEPT the answer to your simple/straightforward question? Yes

1) People are always/overly happy? - Eh, sometimes it does.

2) People read out loud what they're typing in an email or letter? - Yes it does.

3) People drink directly out of the milk/orange juice container? - Eww yeah thats gross.

4) Drive thrus screw up your order? - Ugh yes that is so annoying.

5) People make sucking noises with straws when the cup becomes almost empty? - Lol, yeah.

6) People don't send thank you notes? - Yep, kinda.

7) You open a DVD case and it is empty or has a different movie is in it? - Haha yes.

8) Someone stands over your shoulder while reading the computer screen? - I HATE THAT

9) Women who wear too much perfume? - It depends on the perfume

10) People dress their pets? - Nah I think it's cute :p

11) People use the phrase "I'll give 110%"? - Sometimes, that doesnt really make sense

12) People interrupt you while telling a story and then tell you their boring story..and then tell you to continue on with your story even though they are clearly uninterested? - I hateee that.

13) You ask someone a simple/straightforward question and they ramble on about everything in the world EXCEPT the answer to your simple/straightforward question? - I know, I hate that!

1) People are always/overly happy? sometimes

2) People read out loud what they're typing in an email or letter? YES

3) People drink directly out of the milk/orange juice container? Yuppers

4) Drive thrus screw up your order?

5) People make sucking noises with straws when the cup becomes almost empty? its funny!

6) People don't send thank you notes? could care less

7) You open a DVD case and it is empty or has a different movie is in it? as long as i have a movie to watch its fine with me!

8) Someone stands over your shoulder while reading the computer screen? nope

9) Women who wear too much perfume? yup (and guys)

10) People dress their pets? soo cute just retarded

11) People use the phrase "I'll give 110%"? nope because i use that

12) People interrupt you while telling a story and then tell you their boring story..and then tell you to continue on with your story even though they are clearly uninterested? hey i they dont want to listen they can do something else, i could care less

13) You ask someone a simple/straightforward question and they ramble on about everything in the world EXCEPT the answer to your simple/straightforward question? haha sometimes

• ?

1) People are always/overly happy? Yes

2) People read out loud what they're typing in an email or letter? No

3) People drink directly out of the milk/orange juice container? Yes

4) Drive thrus screw up your order? Yes

5) People make sucking noises with straws when the cup becomes almost empty? No

6) People don't send thank you notes? Yes

8) Someone stands over your shoulder while reading the computer screen? YES

9) Women who wear too much perfume? Yes

10) People dress their pets? No

11) People use the phrase "I'll give 110%"? No

1) People are always/overly happy? Nope!

2) People read out loud what they're typing in an email or letter? Yup. its always my sister!

3) People drink directly out of the milk/orange juice container? Yup, my brother

4) Drive thrus screw up your order? Never happened to me.

6) People don't send thank you notes? no

7) You open a DVD case and it is empty or has a different movie is in it? grr my house is like that

8) Someone stands over your shoulder while reading the computer screen? my sister grrr!

9) Women who wear too much perfume? it stinks like hell!

10) People dress their pets? no! i do that! :)

11) People use the phrase "I'll give 110%"? the limits only a 100

12) People interrupt you while telling a story and then tell you their boring story..and then tell you to continue on with your story even though they are clearly uninterested? i know!

13) You ask someone a simple/straightforward question and they ramble on about everything in the world EXCEPT the answer to your simple/straightforward question? thats like my dad!

Great Poll!

Train's "Hey SOul SIster"

Lol awesome poll they all annoy me except 6 and 10 and 11!

1) No

2) No

3) No

4) YEs

5) No

6) Yes

7) Yes

8) Yes

9) No

10) No

11) No

12) Yes

13) Yes