Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 10 years ago

What incantations work best for summoning Jesus?

I need a spell that will summon a Jesus to do my bidding. It's for a good cause. They say he's the most powerful spirit to set foot on the planet, even more powerful than a Balrog, and I'd like to cure cancer. Right now, preferably. Does anyone know any good incantations that summon Jesus and manifests him in a form in which he will answer direct questions with correct answers?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Here Jesus, come on, boy.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Incantations That Work

• Claire
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

The closest thing that could possibly answer your question would not be Jesus, but a medical doctor... You could pray to Jesus, but asking to summon Jesus, well, let's just say you are better off talking to an English Doctor than finding a Jesus.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

This is the definition of blaspheming the Spirit. It is the unforgivable sin. You can not summon Jesus as he is everywhere all the time. He is God. Your demonic rituals are blinded in the name of Jesus. You have no power forevermore in The blood of Jesus. Turn now or be damned forever.

Source(s): www.psalm46.org
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

You want to summon Jesus of Nazareth, one of the best people ever existed, to do your bidding. I can't even imagine the level of your greed! Even though I'm an atheist I'm gonna say: "God will burn you in hell".

• 10 years ago

"In the name of Jesus Christ, the true Spirit who created all and who is in all - I ask that you send your light, your love, and fill me with your insight and power on how i am to achieve my hearts desires. All this or something better you would have for me Father, in your name Amen"

• 4 years ago

You have no power over jesus

• 4 years ago

Jesus doesn't listen to incantations...but I think I know one...and that's PRAYER...and please don't go around blasphemy ng his name like that...let's say you're naive and you don't know..

• M
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Usually if you just leave out some bread and wine before going to sleep he will come around. Make sure not to have any large nails or wooden planks sitting around, that might scare him off.

• 4 years ago

Jesus is too busy playing the new Bo3.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.