I have a REALLY obsessive friend.?

I met her in 7th grade. I'm in college now. She has purposelly switched high schools to be in the same high school as me (and admitted it. to everybody.) loudly proclaimed on all networking sites and on my voicemail that she's my "BFFL" and even signed up for the same college and now takes classes... show more I met her in 7th grade. I'm in college now. She has purposelly switched high schools to be in the same high school as me (and admitted it. to everybody.) loudly proclaimed on all networking sites and on my voicemail that she's my "BFFL" and even signed up for the same college and now takes classes that meet almost the same hours as mine and even picked classes next semester with the same teacher as mine. She stole my password on myspace and facebook so she knows what I'm doing 24/7 and reads all my messages. Since then I changed my passwords to something really complicated once a month.

Just yesterday she found out I had a Twitter account and is now following me on Twitter. I tried to distance her (the longest I went w/o talking to her was 4 months. She texted me and called and sent messages via social networking sites 4 times a week within those 4 months) and I even moved over 10 times within the past 6 years so she couldn't find me but somehow she does. She's followed me home from Walmart without my notice so she knew when I was home to ask me to spend a night at her house. Everyday she sends me messages on all the networking sites and on my phone. I switched my cellphone number 4 times but she still finds it.

She sends me messages 2-3 times a day on Yahoo so she can chat with me. All she ever talks about is stuff I'm not interested in like shows on Nick or the Disney channel, little kid stuff. She can't grow up. We don't have anything in common.

If I don't answer her test/call/message in the first hour she sends it, she'll call one of my family members and talk to them asking them what I'm doing at that moment and the next moment and the next...

I told her straight-faced that she's too obsessive and that I need personal time to focus on my life and she should do the same. After a week she went back to the same routine.

Once a month or so she'll stop by at my house when she knows I'm home cleaning/ doing homework/ studying/ babysitting and then ask if I can hang out with her when it's obvious I'm busy. I can't have a boyfriend because I can't spend time with him. I rarely have time to relax especially when she's around, it feels like she's draining all my energy.

I tried to set her up with her own boyfriend and even though she liked him and he liked her, she called it off before he could ask her out so she could be with me.

While typing this message she texted me 6 times. How can I get away from her before I go crazy?