I need help in teaching myself mathematics from the beginning again?

Hi I am 24 years old and am wanting to go back to finish my final year of high school next year at night school. The problem I face mainly is that the career path I am interested in requires a high level of mathematics which I was always very poor in. While I am strong in other subjects, I need to basically... show more Hi I am 24 years old and am wanting to go back to finish my final year of high school next year at night school. The problem I face mainly is that the career path I am interested in requires a high level of mathematics which I was always very poor in.
While I am strong in other subjects, I need to basically refresh myself on secondary mathematics from the beginning if this is possible.
Is/Are there any book(s) out there that any of you can recommend for teaching myself from the start over again in only this subject?