Xbox 360 resolution/aspect ratio change?

I have a Gateway FHD2401 24inch monitor which i use for my computer, i have my 360 hooked up via hdmi, the monitor native resolution is 1920x1200, the 360's max resolution is 1360x768 i think, and thus when i play the image is blurry cause of the small resolution on a big screen(duh) there a way i can just make my monitor/screen ONLY show the max resolution instead of using the 24 inches and making the quality crap,i dont care if their is a huge black box around it i just cant stand the current quality. its running 1080p also.

mainly i just wanna get the 360's max resolution without streching it to fit the screen

Best Answer

I don't know if this will work for sure, but use you computer with the monitor and if you have windows, right click on the desktop click personalize or properties and go to display settings and set it to the correct resolution. I don't know if this will only set Windows to this resolution or your monitor.

I really wouldn't cause you're gonna lose a decent amount of money selling everything, and then have to spend more just to have to buy everything again for the PS3. There's very little difference between them these days, all I can think of is the blueray player on the PS3. Otherwise they're either even or the 360 is better (for example online experience) is better on 360, but then you do pay for it, whereas you get what you get w/ the PS3 cause it's free....and both still require you to buy points to get/download DLC So financially this makes no sense