What do you think of these names?

I've come across these names- on blogs, on forums, or right here on the beloved Yahoo!Answers. They seem to indicate the new trend of American names- *insane*. So what do you think? Don't these names make you want to laugh and cry at the same time? What other horrifying names have YOU... show more I've come across these names- on blogs, on forums, or right here on the beloved Yahoo!Answers. They seem to indicate the new trend of American names- *insane*. So what do you think? Don't these names make you want to laugh and cry at the same time? What other horrifying names have YOU heard?

Girls:
Joseph (that's right. Joseph it is. Do you like Joseph Isabelle, or Joseph Marie better?)
Quebec, nickname Becca
Novalee
Liberty Belle
Chynna (like China)
Scotlyn (because Scotland is just such a masculine name, you have to add the -lyn)
Rwanda (hey, who WOULDN'T want to be named after a psychotic nation of genocide?)
Passion
Oval
Candle
Poverty
Graycelynn (extra Ys and Ns are always fun. As is combining two unrelated names)
Mercury Sappho (yes, that's right. Mercury, the male Roman god, and Sappho, from the isle of Lesbos...)
Zandreigh
Ohara Blythe
Boston
Brezlyn James (oh, yes, I'm sure any footballer would love to take Brezlyn James to prom)
Praline
Dexter
Clovis
Caribou

Boys:
Cork
Mace
Rose
Cadei (like Katie)
Lakoda (can't even spell it right!)
Morrgann
Eiyenne (like Ian)
Trig (as in, Trig Palin)
McCalin (combo of McCain and Palin, found right here on Yahoo Answers last year)
O'Bama (another interesting choice, though I do admire his politics over McCain's or Palin's)
O'Baidan (I think this is a combination of Obama and Biden... again, not entirely sure...)