promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Isn't obvious that FIFA officia are corrupt?

with so many clear penalties getting ignored and small crap getting seen??? It seems that when the right team makes a penalty the referee don't see it but if the other team does some small crap, like hold someones shirt, he sees that and penelizes them. FIFA OFICIALS ARE CORRUPT!!!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm now reading Andrew Jennings' "Foul! The Secret World of FIFA: Bribes, Vote Rigging and Ticket Scandals". Haven't finished, but quite an astounding read to realise how FIFA really doesn't care about football.

I feel like we all should be asking questions like yours regarding FIFA, IOC, etc. Oh, and their sponsors as well (Adidas, Coca Cola, McDonald, etc).

It really is a shame, because I so enjoy watching these football matches yet I despise FIFA and its allies.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

You can't just say they are corrupt because of some mistakes.. of course these are big or small but anyway.. which ref or association wouldn't like some business?

• 10 years ago

Ofcourse!

Why do you think they don't use Technology to judge things? Like in other sports?

You can fix games so it's more economically beneficial, by not giving penalties.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.