Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Brandon Marshall or Andre Johnson?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hum... Both receivers are big & strong. But I think I have to go with Johnson. He is slightly bigger, stronger & faster. Still I think Johnson is a little bit better rough runner. Particularly in the red zone I think I want Johnson because he combine physical strength with a better jumping ability to go get the up high passes. Marshall I think depends too much on his physical strength to separate himself from DB's. Still I like them both and wouldn't mind having either on my fantasy team.

Source(s): Me, Myself & I
  • AGM
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Andre Johnson

• 1 decade ago

andre johnson in a hearbeat. For a few reasons. As u know, marshall is now a dolphin, which means Chad Henne is throwing him the ball. On the other hand, Matt Schaub is throwing Andre Johnson the ball. Schaub is much better and a top 10 QB. Also Marshall proves he is a trouble maker and it could hurt ur fantasy team if he got suspended. Finally, Johnson has always been one of the best, if not the best, WR out there.

• 1 decade ago

Andre Johnson hes the better receiver

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Andre Johnson is a better WR and a better person.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Andre Johnson, same production, but not a diva.

• Mr R
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Andre Johnson.

He has the #1 quarterback yardage wise in the league last year throwing the ball to him.

Marshall is in a new offensive system with an unproved quarterback.

• Leo K
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Andre Johnson is a better player, a better teammate, and a better person.

• Andre Johnson for me, less baggage.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If Marshall didn't have an attitude problem it would be so much harder to pick, until he matures Andre is the number one.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.