Cody asked in Games & RecreationCard Games · 1 decade ago

what kind of deck should i make? yu-gi-oh?

I want a deck that not many people have, or no people have. ive seen people with spell caster decks spell counter decks water fire rock machine dark light twilight (light and dark) psychic and all that stuff. I want one that will be good and can be used well. if u can give me a deck list or just a link. if not then just try to get me a saying on what deck to build.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Make the Legendary Mish-Mash Deck! A bunch of cards that are really good, but don't have a theme at all! Stuff like Neo-Spacian Grand Mole, Burden of the Mighty, Mirror Force, D.D. Crow, whatever you can think of! It may be difficult to put together, but it's really fun to play with.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just build antimeta deck.I prefer skill drain beatdown,gadget oppression,or stun deck.I believe this deck really annoying for meta now.This is ex of skill drain beatdown.

Monsters

3x Beast king barbaros

3x Fusilier dragon dual mode beast

3x Thunder king rai oh

3x Chainsaw insect

3x Goblin attack force

2x A cat ill owmen

2x Big shield gardna

1x Doomcaliber knight

1x Pitch black warwolf

Spells

2x Burden of mighty

1x Card destruction

1x Lightning vortex

1x Smashing ground

2x Book of moon

1x Sword of revealing light

1x Pot of avarice

1x Heavy storm

1x Mystical space thypoon

Traps

2x Skill drain

2x Royal oppression

1x Magic jammer

2x Cursed of royal

1x Solemn judgement

• 1 decade ago

kaiba deck. i just made one and its so freakin awesome. seriously dont laugh. ppl say that oh why would you want to make a kaiba deck. they suck. but you know what they dont suck at all. i bet my kaiba deck could bet theres deck. kaiba has alot of good cards.

oh dont forget to add a few red eyes darkness metal dragons in his deck. works really well to get blue eyes out of your hand.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.