Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 10 years ago

Is 'Katie Babyfayce' really dead?

I was looking up some videos on youtube of her, and it seems that a lot of people are arguing over comments that she's dead. I did some research, and apparently her real name is Callindra Kaitlyn Drogan. A lot of people argue she was killed in a car crash in Honolulu. One sit claims she was thrown out of a jeep that veered into a ditch (she was passenger) But another site claims a Canny ran into the jeep? I also read that her boyfriend committed suicide? Did she have kids? Please clear this up as best you can, it's really confusing :[

Favorite Answer

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Katie Babyfayce dies in car accident at 21

The Internet Emo scene queen sensation, "Katie Babyfayce" was killed in Oahu on Sunday March 14, 2010 when she was thrown from an open top jeep in which she was a passenger.

Katie "Babyfayce" Shodoske was the screen name used by Callindra Kaitlyn Drogan of Paris Texas when she created her Myspace page in 2007 and became an instant celebrity for her posts and antics. Videos of her ended up on youtube by the dozens.

Drogan, then only 18 years old, rose to internet stardom as an Emo scene queen that spawned hundreds of fake myspace profiles, youtube videos and websites all claiming to be the real Babyfayce. In 2008 Drogan left the internet limelight as quickly as she entered it when she deleted her profiles without explanation and faded into the annals of internet history.

Drogan is survived by her mother, Brenda.http://callindra-drogan-dies-in-oahu.blogspot.com/ ------------- Katie Babyface killed in car crash

The internet sensation that spawned a thousand fake profiles and fan sites, Callindra Kaitlyn Drogan (A.K.A. Katie Babyface Shadoske ) died in a car accident in Honolulu, Hawaii on March 14th.

The Texas native was known for starting a fake profile under the screen name Babyfayce on Myspace.com and creating a fake identity by the name of Katie Shadoske from England in 2007 that became the inspiration for thousands of "Babyfayce" copycat fake profiles.

Babyfayce faded into obscurity in mid 2008 when she deleted all her real internet accounts leaving only the thousands of fake profiles and sites.

Drogan was not a driver of the vehicles involved in the accident and alcohol was not involved.

http://honolulupress.blogspot.com/ --------------------- Images for Callindra Kaitlyn Drogan http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=Callindra+Kai...

• smock

Katie Babyfayce

Almost all of that is false. On facebook she was called a "fake" and bullied a lot online. She commited suicide. She posted her suicide note on facebook. I will copy and paste it and give a link.

Dear family and friends, Don't be mad. Please don't hate me. I just couldn't live like this anymore. I am not fake. I will never pretend to be someone im not. Doubting anyone will miss I still figured I should write a note. So this is for Tyler Merritt. I love you and I am NOT fake. To my best friends, I am so sorry. I know you might have needed me but theres nothing I can give you now. Not to sound selfish or anything but I feel worthless. I am hated by everyone at school. People say there my friends but im never good enough to hangout with them. Mommy I love you, Janie, I love you, Dannie, I love you, Richard, I hate you. I've put up with your abuse too ******* long. Lexi Raylin Rose Shufelt, Take of yourself and the baby, Please if it's a boy, DO NOT NAME IT TYLER. If it's a girl, thats your choice. I am sorry to leave at a time like this i feel terrible but it was my time to go. Shy Anderson, I love you. Maybe we could have had something, if it weren't for leo. Did you say you were pregnant too? Again... DO NOT NAME IT TYLER. If you guys ever need me, pray to me. I am your guys friend, memory, and now guardian angel. Please don't forget me.

Tyler was her ex-boyfriend who broke her heart. Here is a link to her facebook. She used a screen name. https://www.facebook.com/kayla.moon.90?fref=ts if the link does not work copy and paste

I'm from Lombard, Illinois and she's also from Illinois and back in like 2007 I hung out with her and a bunch of my other friends, she has about a million fake profiles all over the internet, she's not dead lol.

• Erika

Scene Queen

I do not think that's true

No she goes by Jennifer Bledso in Madison Tn. are is the one in Tennessee a fack and catfishing people.

Actually Im Not Dead

• Shelly

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/pCUeF

yeah i dont think shes dead either