I know its a lot but can ANYONE please help? Please please? thanks for any replies :)?

1 A scientist studies how plants express heredity and inheritance. What branch of biology does the scientist most likely study?

*physics *botany *ecology *physiology

2 A researcher conducts an experiment to test the effect of different fertilizers on plant growth. Which variable is the dependent variable in this experiment?

*the amount of sunlight exposure *the amount of fertilizer used

*the amount of water given to the plants *the amount of plant growth

3. A scientist has been tracking the growth of a bloom of bacteria in her lab. The bloom has grown 7 cm in the past 2 days. How many millimeters has the bloom grown?

*0.07 mm *0.7 mm

*70 mm *700 mm

4 In an experiment on plant growth, a botanist gives each plant 0.2 L of water mixed with fertilizers each day. How many milliliters of water does each plant receive?

*2 mL *20 mL

*200 mL *2,000 mL

5. The study of populations and communities is part of which branch of biology?

*ecology *botany

*evolutionary biology *cellular function

6. A scientist is comparing the fitness level of a population of male silverback gorillas in the wild. The scientist knows that a typical male silverback gorilla weighs between 140,000 g and 205,000 g. How many kilograms does the typical male silverback gorilla weigh?

*between 70,000 kg and 102,500 kg *between 14,000 kg and 20,500 kg

*between 70 kg and 102.5 kg *between 140 kg and 205 kg

Thank you SO much for your help! :D

Update:

Haha and i am not asking you to do my work.. I'm taking a 110question biology quiz right now and i kinda needed a little help on these few questions.... thanks :)

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

1 A scientist studies how plants express heredity and inheritance. What branch of biology does the scientist most likely study?

*botany

2 A researcher conducts an experiment to test the effect of different fertilizers on plant growth. Which variable is the dependent variable in this experiment?

*the amount of plant growth

3. A scientist has been tracking the growth of a bloom of bacteria in her lab. The bloom has grown 7 cm in the past 2 days. How many millimeters has the bloom grown?

*70 mm

4 In an experiment on plant growth, a botanist gives each plant 0.2 L of water mixed with fertilizers each day. How many milliliters of water does each plant receive?

*200 mL

5. The study of populations and communities is part of which branch of biology?

*ecology

6. A scientist is comparing the fitness level of a population of male silverback gorillas in the wild. The scientist knows that a typical male silverback gorilla weighs between 140,000 g and 205,000 g. How many kilograms does the typical male silverback gorilla weigh?

*between 140 kg and 205 kg

i think these are the answers

• Sarah
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

on your status put thankyou to everyone who wished me happy birthday! thats wht i do and alot of people do!! HAPPY BIRTDAY LOL!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

are you asking us to do your take home quiz?

crimeny!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.