Realistically, do I have a chance at Johns Hopkins University or Duke?

I am currently a rising senior in my high school. My cumulative GPA is 4.13 weighted, and my GPA for the first and second semesters was a 4.57. Likewise, I have received various academia-related awards throughout the years: Spanish I Award (Fr.), the General Excellence Award* (Fr. and So.), Academic Excellence for... show more I am currently a rising senior in my high school. My cumulative GPA is 4.13 weighted, and my GPA for the first and second semesters was a 4.57. Likewise, I have received various academia-related awards throughout the years: Spanish I Award (Fr.), the General Excellence Award* (Fr. and So.), Academic Excellence for 5 semesters**, Who's Who in Geometry (Fr.), Who's Who in Precalculus (Jr.), and the Scholar Athlete award (Jr.). Furthermore, I am a member of the National Honor Society, Key Club, Mock Trial, and Student Council. I was freshman and sophomore class President, and I was a homeroom rep for junior year. Recently, I was re-elected as a class rep for senior year. Additionally, I am an active member of my parish, and I have been an altar server since 4th grade. Over the past three years, I have accumulated over 133 hours of service in my community through various service projects and extracurricular activities. I also have assisted with Freshman Orientation and "Feeder School" Visitation days. Moreover, I am about to become a 4 year varsity letter recipient in soccer and softball. This previous spring season, I received Honorable Mention for all Northeast Ohio Div. III softball. Unfortunately, I only scored a 29 on the ACT, but if I "superscore" my past two tests, I end up with a 30. I plan on majoring in either biological sciences (cell bio perhaps?) or biomedical research to fulfill pre-med requirements and ultimately apply to medical school in later years. On July 13, I will be presenting a petition to the local city council, along with a fellow teammate, regarding the issue of playing warm-up music before games on our soccer/football stadium. A couple of weeks ago, I attended the National Youth Leadership Forum on Medicine in Boston (NYLF/MED). This summer, I am in the process of attempting to shadow a doctor to spark my interests in medicine.

*The General Excellence Award is presented to one select student in his or her respective grade. He or she is nominated by the teaching staff based on merit, service, and leadership.
**Academic Excellence denotes maintaining a 4.0 GPA.

(I also plan on applying to Ohio State, University of Pittsburgh, Northwestern, and Case Western Reserve University, possibly even Brown University for spits and giggles.)

Be honest, even brutal; I need some constructive criticism! :)