Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 10 years ago

Where can I buy Neosporin Scar Solution?

I looked up websites for WalMart, Walgreens, CVS, Publix, and even Target but they all have Neosporin Pain Relief and the To-Go's but none of them has the Scar Solution and that's the one i NEED. I don't do online shopping or ordering so.. I want to know what stores they sell these at. Thank you if you can help.

Favorite Answer

Neosporin Scar Solution came in 2002 on the consumer market. In 2006 When Johnson & Johnson purchased Pfizer, Inc. it was discontinued from the product line. Because the demand for this product continued another company released Neosporin Scar Solution to the market under the new name ScarAway.

I have used these sheets myself and this brand is the only one with the patented Silon technology which makes them outstanding. You can buy them at several online stores such as Amazon. For more info on how to use them, brands, et cetera, check out the link below.

• bahe

Neosporin Scar Solution

1

Source(s): Natural Acne Removal http://emuy.info/AcneSolution

Neosporin Scar Solution has been discontinued. Now there is New and Improved ScarAway

Source(s): .

2

Acne can be a large discomfort in the rear - or on your face, chest, neck, back, and body!

• Sarah

i have used this and its okay. but for best results mederma works better.