What to do if it's been a week and didn't get your refund back on your debit card?

okay i returned this item a mouth ago batman the complete animated series that i ordered from this website lostcompleteseries.com and the product was bootleg a lot of the cd's either skip ed freezes or just didn't play at all and i mailed it back to this company that works for this website... show more okay i returned this item a mouth ago batman the complete animated series that i ordered from this website lostcompleteseries.com and the product was bootleg a lot of the cd's either skip ed freezes or just didn't play at all and i mailed it back to this company that works for this website billing-support.com because the website that i ordered it from never res pones to my emails and it been a
week now and i still didn't get my money back on my debit card yet and all last week all i had on my debit card was one dollar and fifteen cent and now i have two dollars and fifteen cent
and last monday they emailed me saying that it takes 3 to 4 business days for your card to be credited and now its a week later and i still didn't receive my money back
1 answer 1