Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Is anyone familiar with Alan Roberts STainless Steel Knives and know where I can buy them?

ABout 30 years ago I bought a set of knives and I am trying to find them again, if they make them. On the knife itself, it reads Alan Roberts Stainless STeel Knives Brazil. They were the best knives I have ever own and they are finally fallen apart. Can anyone help me to find the company or know anything about them.

Thank you soo much in advance for your help.

Favorite Answer

Starting bid: US $9.95

This is an "Alan Roberts" stainless steel butcher or chefs knife with a SUPER KEEN edge that will shave your arm & a custom one piece handle. This is 35 year old Black Walnut thats from NE Kansas & is as hard as a rock & will last for years. The pictures don't do it justice at all. I used wood with beautiful color & lines for character. It is treated & sealed with super polyurethane for long lasting use & it's not a rattle can quickie process, there is steel wooling & high-speed buffing between coverings to attain the correct luster & hardness. It is 13" total length with the blade being high polished & 8 1/4". It is very well made & should last you a life time.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Chef%27s-knife-Custom-...