Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

Just out of curiosity, are there any muslims that support Israel?

I'm not pro-israel or jewish or anything like that - Just wonder'n since the common perception is that muslims hate israel (and sometimes jews).

I'm standing on the same ground with you أحب الإسلام - I always see so much deception and violence on both sides that I think its pretty insane to claim that one side is good, and the other is bad.

Favorite Answer

Jews say: The Arabs (Palestinians) don't belong to Israel. Arab-Israelis are the enemy within. They can go to plenty of places around the Middle East.

Muslims say: The Jews of Europe don't belong to these lands. They should pack up their bags and go back to wherever they came from.

o.0

Wow, that is some extreme harsh language over some strips of land and a few ancient buildings. No natural resources or anything. Just some random old buildings and sand.

Now, we see Jews using their power to demonize Muslims and Islam in the West and set up the base to support Israel by any means needed. We see Muslims resorting to violence and extremism with no clear sense of direction that can benefit Muslims.

And couple that with American politics? Holy ****!

That leads us to ask, where is religion here to begin with?

Note: When I am saying Jews and Muslims, I am NOT referring to ALL Jews and Muslims. Just the extremist and bigoted ones.

• Mona

I haven't seen one so far but i'm sure they exist as well, i'm not one by any means. And about muslims hating jews, honestly i used to be one of those ignorants who hated all jews just because of israel, but recently i became able to distinguish quite well between jews and zionists..i hate the zionists by all sense this word could make but i now haven't got anything against the jews. Btw, muslims who hate jews only started hating them after israel's foundation, jews have been living with muslims all the time, in their countries when all the western world was against them. They were part of our lives and families, we shared the same countries and they became our friends and there are still quite a lot jews living in islamic countries like iran, lebanon and others, it's true they're not a lot as they used to be before but at least this shows that we've got nothing against them

First enable me say. there is virtually NO racially based violence in Israel. i comprehend you need to snicker. yet enable me clarify. in case you're in South customary l. a. or the South edge of Chicago on the incorrect time wearing the incorrect difficulty you need to properly be in threat. Israel is a lot safer yet a sprint like this. in case you're throwing rocks at settlers close to Heron on Friday afternoon try to be in a sprint threat. If on the different hand you're walking around Jerusalem sightseeing and eating felafel you're as risk-free as could be. undergo in concepts there are some million million Arab/Muslim Israelis. they do no longer stay in concern. So I advise you overlook approximately your prejudices relating to the area and are available circulate to. the only difficulty i visit assert is make certain you have staying power whilst it consists of risk-free practices on the airport. try to be asked countless questions and a few no longer so friendly. yet once you do not get indignant and play alongside you would be ok. with connection with getting into Arab international places. Jordan and Egypt are ok along with your passport stamped from Israel the others ought to offer you some grief. in spite of everything you may request from the Israelis to no longer stamp your passport. they could stamp a sprint type for you extremely. ok

I don't hate Jews. I hate Zionism. Zionists can be of any faith or no faith at all and there are many Jews who hate Zionism too.

Its not a Muslim/Jewish issue its an Israeli oppressing Palestinian people issue and Palestinian are Christians too...

@أحب الإسلام - Sorry but I am flabbergasted to hear a Muslim say they are ''Neutral'' wow...Not judging you but just wow that was a shock to read. Perhaps you should start educating yourself about it and soon.

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

http://www.rememberthesechildren.org/remember2010....

http://www.interpal.info/archives/category/gaza-un...

I don't support Israel, but I support the minority of Jews who are against Zionism.

http://artintifada.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/ort...

Peace.

We Muslims don't hate anyone on the basis of religion. The evidence is that there are large number of Non Muslims living in different Islamic countries peacefully even before Islam. Our opposition is based upon principles. If your land is occupied by the foreigners it is quite natural that you will struggle to get your homeland back.

I don't know any Muslim who supports Israel but I know many non Muslims who support the struggle of Palestinians. What is hate? Hate is not to support someone who is right.

Hope you understand now that who hates whom.

Egypt has supported Israel even the whole nationality refuses :

1- The Israeli West Bank barrier is made from the Egyptian iron , while the price of Iron is high %800 last two years

2- Egyptians still didn't open the gates for homeless refuges on border who haven't the minimum requirements of life ,

3- Egypt support Israel with Natural Gas while gas has becoming a problem in the middle of Cairo , people fight for it , really , you didn't see them while jumping on the gas car

more .. !!!

Note : I don't know will you believe this , a Jewish group are now helping to build a dam to minimize the Egyptian quota of the Nile river stream In Sudden ... this one would be a reason to destroy the infrastructure of Egypt without a war with the masonic army

Source(s): An Image of The Israeli West Bank barrier http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/blogs/media...

Briefly and honestly, A BIG noooo

apart of jews, I HATE zionists from the core of my heart...

Source(s): Can't see,,they are there occupied Palestine... they are killers...

My grand parents were forced out at gun point and became refugees in 1967 because of Zionists...so you tell me how much loving I should direct at them.

Source(s): Palestinian-Israeli Conflict For Beginners Posted on December 18, 2001 http://www.palestineremembered.com/Acre/Palestine-...
  • oops

Saudi Arabia and UAE not only support Israel but they help protect it too initially as part of a ground to air [anti missile missiles] network to shoot down missile attacks from Iraq but now allow Israel aircraft to fly over Saudi to attack Iran.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37653040/ns/world_news...