Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

Have you ever been sick with a dangerous illness?

Favorite Answer

Leukemia (CML). it has been 3 years now and I have it under control.

I had pneumonia when I was just born, so that was pretty dangerous. The other illness I got that was pretty bad was when I was about 2/3 I used to eat like garbage lol. I would eat the plastic that contains the straws in poppers and all kinda of weird things. My body reacted very badly to that lol.

relatively speaking though, I have been lucky. There is much worse out there.

I do also have depersonalization, its not really dangerous, but it kinda sucks to have.

Heck yeah. Mental Ilness.

I used to not take showers, go to school, not talk to anyone in school and then cry at home. This happened for four years. There were other characteristics that I will not go into but yeah I was definitely ill. I'm better now!

:)

Source(s): Aww Missy Lee, sweet pea. I'll be thinking of you and sending positive energy your way. ;)
  • I don't know if you'd call it an illness, but I once got bit by a poisonous spider and I was sick as a dog for a while. Oh, it was awful.

Yes sever strep throat, it was when I was in forth grade I had to have blood work done trice a week and missed six weeks of school.

• Eric

I got such a bad strain of the stomach flu once that I had to stay in the ER...

no. but right now i'm oddly sick and have been for over a month and i still don't know what's wrong. i don't know how dangerous it is. but it still sucks

• ?

Bieber Fever

• ya and still a :( i had it since i was baby i am not sure if u would count a diease as a illness

Define illness....