Baby names that make you want to laugh- or cry?

Here's a list of baby names that I've come across- on Yahoo, on blogs, or just by Google, that people have actually named their babies. At first I just start laughing, then start crying for those unfortunate children. Get ready for the big, the bad, and the ugly. Girls: Joseph (that's right. Joseph... show more Here's a list of baby names that I've come across- on Yahoo, on blogs, or just by Google, that people have actually named their babies. At first I just start laughing, then start crying for those unfortunate children. Get ready for the big, the bad, and the ugly.

Girls:
Joseph (that's right. Joseph it is. Do you like Joseph Isabelle, or Joseph Marie better?)
Quebec, nickname Becca
Novalee
Liberty Belle
Chynna (like China)
Scotlyn (because Scotland is just such a masculine name, you have to add the -lyn)
Rwanda (hey, who WOULDN'T want to be named after a psychotic nation of genocide?)
Passion
Oval
Candle
Poverty
Graycelynn (extra Ys and Ns are always fun. As is combining two unrelated names)
Mercury Sappho (yes, that's right. Mercury, the male Roman god, and Sappho, from the isle of Lesbos...)
Zandreigh
Ohara Blythe
Boston
Brezlyn James (oh, yes, I'm sure any footballer would love to take Brezlyn James to prom)
Praline
Dexter
Clovis
Caribou

Boys:
Cork
Mace
Rose
Cadei (like Katie)
Lakoda (can't even spell it right!)
Morrgann
Eiyenne (like Ian)
Trig (as in, Trig Palin)
McCalin (combo of McCain and Palin, found right here on Yahoo Answers last year)
O'Bama (another interesting choice, though I do admire his politics over McCain's or Palin's)
O'Baidan (I think this is a combination of Obama and Biden... again, not entirely sure...)

What do you think of these absurd names? What insane names have YOU come across?