What was the last boxing match you saw live?

Last night my brother in law and I went to the Turning Stone Casino to see a 7 fight card. The headline fight was LaJuan Simon vs. Jose Angel Rodrigues. That fight was very good. The best fighter of the night was 2 women Jackie Trivilino vs Angel Gladney. There was also a very good fight between Philly fighter... show more Last night my brother in law and I went to the Turning Stone Casino to see a 7 fight card. The headline fight was LaJuan Simon vs. Jose Angel Rodrigues. That fight was very good. The best fighter of the night was 2 women Jackie Trivilino vs Angel Gladney. There was also a very good fight between Philly fighter Jamaal Davis and a Indy fighter Mustafah Johnson...But the one thing that is etched in my mind is the 2nd KO by local fighter Andy Mejias...this dude had the best following. Mad people in the arena were sporting his t-shirts and cheering him on. He came in with the most elaborate rob and trunks. He was tested in the 1st round but showed great resilence and heart to put his opponent to sleep the next round in an exciting one punch KO. Along with that and getting a free t-shirt from a ring card girl it made for a great night of boxing.
Update: Blog, Super 6 trumps mine...and to be close to Tommy you mustve had great seats...my wife got us great seats for out fight as well...it was awesome being about to take pics with fighters, speak to them and the ringcard girls
Update 2: Woody, I am jealous...don't know how manyof you know this but Felix Trinidad was one of my favorite fighters in my lifetime
Update 3: Unknown one get back out soon...I think I will do it more often Philly's Mike JOnes (the strong Welterweight is fighting in Atlantic City soon...I'm trying to get my wife to let me go.
Update 4: John B, Vasquez/ Marquez seemed to be a let down but Mares/ Perez was a very good fight. Good for you. Club Nokia did a fight last week that had 2 fighters I'ld love to se...Gary Rusell Jr. and Jesse Vargas