Germany will win the Fifa World Cup 2010?? You will SEE!!?

Ok WHY ALL YOU PEOPLE SAYING ARGENTINA VS BRAZIL IS GOING TO BE FINALS?!? ISN"T IS GERMANY IN DA FINALS?!? I Hate Germany very very much, almost as much as I hate Italy. But I have to say what is obvious and what is right in front of me. Germany Is strong in defense and ATTACk. Why do you people say that... show more Ok WHY ALL YOU PEOPLE SAYING ARGENTINA VS BRAZIL IS GOING TO BE FINALS?!? ISN"T IS GERMANY IN DA FINALS?!?
I Hate Germany very very much, almost as much as I hate Italy. But I have to say what is obvious and what is right in front of me.

Germany Is strong in defense and ATTACk. Why do you people say that they can not beat Argentina??!!? I LOVE ARGENTINA THE MOSt. But judging them from their preformance and defending skills, I doubt they can beat Germany. And I think Germany will win the finals, which I am Ready to hang my self if they do because they look so strong. I even set up a rope in MY BASEMENT in case I hang my self. FOR **** SAKES! Look at those scums! They are too good.

Sorry for being an asswipe. But I just don't see why or how do you think Germany cant beat brazil or Argntina?

Please Explain??? WHY?