Poll: Do you hate Justin Beiber?

I do. But do you?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Hannah
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Hate is a strong word, but yes. I had tolerance for the Jonas Brothers, even though I didn't really care for them. Justin Beiber I just can't stand. He needs to hit puberty already, and drop the whole "gangster" act.

• 10 years ago

I don't really hate him, but I dislike him. He sounds like a girl.( No offense Beiber lovers)

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I'm not a fan of him, but I don't hate him. He never gave me a reason to hate him.

Hate is a strong word.

• 10 years ago

Dislike. Dislike. Dislike.

He is letting all this fame get to his head-- he's turned into such a brat. .. and he seriously needs to grow a pair.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

I don't hate him as a person, but I don't like him either. I just don't get why people worship him. If you want to see my point, watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r56jqb-fWVM

Youtube thumbnail

• alissa
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

No, I just dislike his music a whole lot and wish he would go back to wherever he came from and enjoy his syphilis.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

He seems full of himself a lot of the time, and his musics not great either.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I don't hate him but I'm not really crazy about him either

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

i don't see the point on hating someone i don't know. what has he ever done to me? so no i don't. He hasn't done anything to anyone who says they hate him, he just sings and does what he loves. Whats the crime about that? That he MAY be gay? Oh jeez, thats HORRIBLE, everyone better be hating him. Because he might be GAY! :O

Ignorance.

Source(s): But I am no fan.
  • 10 years ago

hes gay

He sounds like a 12yo

never hits puberty

so yeah i hate him

Source(s): me all me
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.