Why are people so against health care being affordable for all americans?

I am not advocating a totally state-run health care system that occurs in Canada, Europe, or Australia. What I do believe is the government should utilize taxes to make health care affordable for all american citizens of all income backgrounds(yes that excludes green card holders, permanent residents, and illegal... show more I am not advocating a totally state-run health care system that occurs in Canada, Europe, or Australia. What I do believe is the government should utilize taxes to make health care affordable for all american citizens of all income backgrounds(yes that excludes green card holders, permanent residents, and illegal immigrants). The wealthier should have a better health care since they can afford to pay for more and give doctors more of an incentive to give them better health services than the poor who can not afford health care.
Update: No no no..I am not advocating a government-run health care system...what I am advocating is a subsidized health care system where the government provides pensions with our tax money for the poor to be able to afford the bare basic health care..either that or give rebates to physicians that take on patients that can... show more No no no..I am not advocating a government-run health care system...what I am advocating is a subsidized health care system where the government provides pensions with our tax money for the poor to be able to afford the bare basic health care..either that or give rebates to physicians that take on patients that can not afford health care