Anonymous

Did you guys ever see this vid about White People?

Its humourous, not racist. It discloses the fact that whites will be the new minority very soon! If not already, in places like Florida (especially Miami), Texas and California.

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ENENz1VjmU

Youtube thumbnail

Favorite Answer

It's about 50/50 now, if you group all the minorities together. Honestly I don't care, i think diversity is great. I just wish that there wasn't cultural barriers between groups, racism, and I wish there was more diversity on tv, an in movies. I'm bored of white people all the time in pop culture, manly men, an stereotypical women. I hope theres more native americans, theres not enough of them around. (hot)

"What's white an 12 inches long?"

"nothing! hahahaha!"

Lmao.

This is nothing new. That proposition was put forth over 50 years ago. At that time it was hypothesized that there would be no pure blood races of any type left in the world in a 100 years and most of humanity would share a brown skin tone. The racists and the KKK had a field day with that one.

Baby that's ridiculous. Those 3 states is some of the most populous states in da country. so how is white people fina be da minority if they is the majority now?

eating animals isn't certainly one of those being merciless to them , for example in case you slice an animal something of his type won't know which you probably did , plus they have not got human thoughts .. come on veg's advance up please . and no , i've got under no circumstances met an arab vegetarian , i think of vegetarians are maximum subject-loose in Europe and united statesA . and lol @ your : " could not stand up to the fowl in front of me tbh haha " :D lololol .

what's white and 12 inches long?

nothing

That lady is ******* stupid. I hate her videos.

stdst

• .

it doesn't matter if they become the minority, they still hold most of the important positions in the society.