Why is talk-origins a the end-all of citations for evolutionist?

everyone i debate and you debate who is a evolutionist will bring up this website sooner or later as irrefutable proof for evolution. is known to almost all who have been on it as a EXTREMELY biased website which will not listen to a single thing you say unless it is for their theory. in fact, inside their feedback... show more everyone i debate and you debate who is a evolutionist will bring up this website sooner or later as irrefutable proof for evolution. is known to almost all who have been on it as a EXTREMELY biased website which will not listen to a single thing you say unless it is for their theory. in fact, inside their feedback archive which starts at 1996 and ends on 2006, not a single message posted talked badly about the site or the theory of evolution. in fact it is a non-profit site which asks for donations

"The TalkOrigins Foundation, Inc., is a Texas nonprofit corporation created on April 26, 2004. The Foundation is intended to provide a mechanism to cover the cost of hosting and maintaining the TalkOrigins Archive and its related sites (Talkdesign.org, The Panda's Thumb) through grants, contributions, and other revenues."

WOAH, hold on here, evolutionist tell me that if i had a education from Texas that i was dumb because Texas is a biased state.

in fact, if i were to mention true-origins, the opposite of talk origins, evolutionist will not even look twice at the link, because it is a creationist website, but believes i should look at their link to talk-origins, because it is a evolutionist website.

why don't you list a textbook, i am sure that would be better...
14 answers 14