Miz D
Miz D asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicCountry · 10 years ago

What is the best song by Travis Tritt?

T-R-O-U-B-L-E gets my vote

Favorite Answer

"T-R-O-U-B-L-E" is an awesome song, but lately I have really been getting into The Trilogy.

Travis Tritt released a trilogy of music videos describing the tale of two paralyzed war veterans: Mac Singleton and his friend Al. The first is "Anymore" followed by "Tell Me I was Dreaming" and finally "If I Lost You". Tritt played the role of Mac Singleton, a wheelchair bound veteran. In "Anymore" he is reluctant to continue his relationship with Annie when he returns to his home town crippled. Then in "Tell Me I was Dreaming" he tries to rescue Annie, now pregnant, from slipping off a boat, subsequently hitting her head on the side of the dock. She dies, but their baby, Annie, survives. The third video "If I Lost You" shows what happens to Singleton and his daughter after the filming of his second video.

• staats

Travis Tritt Best Songs

The whiskey ain't workin' anymore w/Marty Stewart

• Pinyon

"I'm a Member of a Country Club"!

someday