Are there any orthodox Jewish dairy farmers?

The reason I ask this is my neighbor is a farmer who had dairy cows. These cows must be milked twice a day every day.We were talking today about such things today and wondering if it would violate the rules about not working on the Sabbath.

Thanks.
Update: Rish, I realized that right after I submitted it. I guess that's what happens when a couple of Lutherans discuss religion while having "lutheran Bread"
Update 2: Rish and GivPerf, If the cows are hooked up to milking machines that are are timers wouldn't mean they would have to stand in one spot for more than 24 hours? that would have to be hard on the cows.
Update 3: Rish, Are you saying that the cows are not hooked up to the machines untill it's time to be milked? That would be cool. Also being able to do some tasked on the sabbath makes sense. laxmid8, Those people who think that milking cows or doing any sort of farm tasks do not "count as work" would get an... show more Rish, Are you saying that the cows are not hooked up to the machines untill it's time to be milked? That would be cool. Also being able to do some tasked on the sabbath makes sense.

laxmid8, Those people who think that milking cows or doing any sort of farm tasks do not "count as work" would get an argument from my neighbors.