Why is the Red Sox game not on Fox?

I went to NESN and it said "Red Sox @ Giants broadcasted on Fox"

I flip to Fox in my area (Berkshire County) and it's the Yankees/Dodgers.

I'm not hatin' on the Yankees, so don't hate on me for being a Red Sox fan, but anyone know where it's at? Or is anyone else having the Red Sox game on Fox?

Favorite Answer

I am in RI and I am getting the Sox game on Fox. I would guess that they gave you the Yanks game because you are so close to NY. The good news is that the Sox are up 4-0 in the top of the 3rd. Bad news is that Bucholz got injured running the bases and had to leave the game.

It's not there because on FOX, they broadcast by areas. I suppose on the east coast, they are showing the Dodger-Yankee game and on the west they are showing the Giants-Red Sox game.

• gussie

Im watching it astonishing now on FOX... yet i spotted on the fox activities web site previously, that they had the cubs and enjoying cards pastime on their time table on the comparable time.... so i think of its a close-by broadcasting, so it relies upon the place united states..... i stay in florida and that they r showing it here... so i assume anyplace united states, its contained in the cubs or enjoying cards area.... its perplexing how they ensure the areas yet ya... thats y... sorry u cant see it..... the ingredient that i do while the sport isnt on television, is only circulate directly to the MLB gameday ingredient and it has pitch via pitch coverage... good success!

...because they have to show the Yankees, can't go 2 weeks in a row without them.

Source(s): Mets' fan..

You're too close to NY

Source(s): MLB fan for 23 years