Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Clubbing attire in Europe?

I'm going to Amsterdam, Dublin, Paris, and London and planning on doing at least a little clubbing over the whole trip and the person in charge said "Many clubs will not allow runners, t-shirts, or blue jeans, so pack some decent clothes".

Being a SoCal kid, I don't even have a clue what to wear besides jeans and a t-shirt and I'm assuming runners are just tennis shoes or does that include sneakers too? Agh, so lost! Help

Oh yeah pics of clothes too would definitely make this a less painful experience. Thanks in advance!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Proper clubbing attire, espcecially in Europe is very dressed up. This means fancy and very stylish leather shoes, preferably loafers? Clothes need to be very stylish and dressed up. Nice button up shirts, vests, etc. I would suggest looking at Armani Exchange for some inspiration.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i imagine searching captivating is amazingly an mind-set quite of disclosing as a lot as a chance. searching captivating is amazingly a rely of robust style. Subtleness and attractiveness must be captivating too. those women gown in accordance to their context. on the different hand many ecu and American adult men are turning to search for further classic and conservative latinas. i'm particular you entice extra your husband with particular revealing type even with the undeniable fact that it ought to happen contained in the destiny that quite of feeling happy with the gorgeous female he has at his area, he ought to start up to develop into jelous via way a number of look at you improperly on your position with its customs. a guy in his 30's.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.