What's this genre of music called??? It's totally my favorite!!! HELP!?

Okay this genre of music is all instrumental and mainly features guitar (not electric). It's part jazz, part latin, part contemporary, part new age. I thought it was contemporary jazz but I'm not sure. I was doing work at someone's house a while back and he had his radio tuned to it and he told me the genre of music it was but I've forgotten! If anybody knows PLEASE tell me! If you click on the link below and go to song #10 (Sadhana on The Sounds of Wood and Steel Album), that's EXACTLY the type of music I'm talking about. Take a listen and see if you can tell me what genre it is so I can stream it on my computer. Whoever can tell me will DEFINITELY get the points!!! Thanks all!

Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Sounds-Wood-Steel-Various-Ar...

Favorite Answer

Hi Eddie - What you hear there is called Flamenco. Flamenco is a style of music and dance which is considered part of the culture of Spain.

Hope this helps.