Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 10 years ago

Why ugly girls get the hot guys? tell me if you agree!!?

Have you ever gone to a social event, wedding, church and notice that the ugly chicks marry the charming, hottest, nicest, most family oriented guys? I have lived in different places with different environments (Cancun, NYC, Connecticut, Kentucky, Tennessee, California, Texas.) and I have noticed that all the hot chicks are always single currently dating the average looking assholes that treat them like garbage. I started thinking about it and I came out with a couple of the possible reasons about this Phenomenon:

Advantages of being with an ugly chick:

1. It is easier to be yourself because they do not have high expectations.

2. You do not have any competition.

3. You are the best she can do.

4. They do not have 1000 guys trying to get in their pants therefore they tend to trust you.

5. Less vain therefore an ugly chick will have more time to take care of you.

6 She does not think she is God's gift to earth and behaves like a real human been.

7. Will please you sexually because she wants to make sure her man doesn't try to find "it" outside the house.

8. They are more likely to forgive infidelity.

9. Most of the times make the best mothers cause there is nothing besides her family (model shots, clubs, bars, girls night outs).

10. Tend to fall in love easier.

11. They are humble.

12. This society has not taught them that they are sexual objects and they are not ****** up in their mind.

Disadvantages of being with a hot chick:

1. They always think they can do better.

2. They always think there is someone else waiting if you do not work out.

3. They judge you.

4. They feel every man look at them like a piece of ***.

5. They are more likely to cheat.

6. They like challenges and enjoy games/jerks and assholes. (Even though they say the opposite)

7. What they say is far apart from what they really mean.

9. They are mean towards unattractive people even though we are all equal.

10. They do not trust anybody.

11. They love having "special" friends.

12. Your bestfriends will aways want to **** her.

I am not saying that is the reason why but I guess that could be some of the reasons.

I guess if the hot chick wants to compete against the ugly girls they need to adopt some of the ugly chick behaviors and ideals, this could be a hard task for the hot chicks because I have noticed how they are treated, raised and educated different from the ugly chicks ( the ugly chick does not know what it is to have a guy open a door for them or having the ability to make a guy nervous by just looking at them straight in the eye) but I am sure it is not impossible. Being this said I believe the worse type of women out there are the ugly chicks that think they are hot because they have hot guys hitting on her... they do not realize they only want some booty and when she finally wakes up from her dream and realize what they really are they already have 6 kids no education and are too lazy to get a job.

I personally want an average looking girl that I can trust so I will probably end up with a goal oriented, open minded, clean, college educated ugly chick that will take care of me and our future kids and that I can trust in any situation after all looks fade away but inner beauty is forever.

Best Answer

Lol, Ryan made my giggle. But I think you are over generalizing things. And why are you using the word "ugly" on women of good character? My closest friends are all very beautiful girls that have been in relationships with good boys for years, just as I have been in my current one for over two years. And we all act like "human beings". It does not matter at all how you look. Maybe you are only seeing the world through a narrow window of women and beauty or lack there of as you say. Just as you say there are "ugly" women that think they are hot, there are women that are pretty that are ethical girls.

I have absolutely no idea where you got some of the ideas you are spouting above but you are taking a lot of things for granted and apparently believe heavily in stereotypes. You also contradicted yourself at the beginning you said all the ugly girls marry the hottest etc. guys, then at the end you say "Being this said I believe the worse type of women out there are the ugly chicks that think they are hot because they have hot guys hitting on her... they do not realize they only want some booty and when she finally wakes up from her dream and realize what they really are they already have 6 kids no education and are too lazy to get a job." Big contradiction there. You also assume "ugly chicks that think they are hot" are too lazy to get a job, have no education, and are too stupid to use birth control. Just where did you get your statistics on that one?

Then in your last line you answer your own question "giving you the benefit of the doubt that there was any validity to it in the first place" inner beauty is forever. Maybe those hot guys just figured that out before you did.

• Cathy

Being beautiful and a great partner are not mutually exclusive. In fact, it is just as shallow to assume that you are better off with an 'average' girl because her personality, loyalty and intelligence is going to be superior to that of an attractive woman. Look at the lot you get on the Jeremy Kyle Show- Ugly as sin and morally inept!

You say everyone is equal in the hot chicks portion, yet you completely down ugly chicks. That's pretty rude. And really, I disagree with this. And did you copy this from someone because you totally copied the part that says 3 years ago. Just saying.

Wow you totally just described me as an ugly girl and....im not ugly whatsoever!!

i think that if a good looking girl thinks shes mega fine, then she'll be/do all the things you described! i usually do see an ugly girl with hot guys! but also some real pretty girls go for uglies. like Xtina Aguilera her hubby isn't good looking!! but also in personality. im down to earth and get along with 99% of the people

• Nobody is ugly because god made them for who they are,made them,made them beautiful,made them equaly,nobody can help how the the look or choose how they look I bet you think have to be attractive to get the hot guys a person being attractive is not a reason for them to get the hot guys and you shouldn'ť have to have to be attractive to get the hot guys.

not to be mean but i disagree, i think most of the time it depends im average and im 14 but i dont go and ho it up with guys and i have average friends and pretty friends and the ones that ho it up always get the guys :( no offence but its like guys want the easy girls so it just depends on whos the easiest :D

I always see it the other way around, the ugly guys get the hot girls! Must mean I am hot!

I cannot appreciate this synopsis of Apollo's love! Whose that cute little thumper in the crowned hat ... I'll take him... Hes, hes sqeezy easy.

yeah I hate it when ugly girls get hot guys... just like how the hottie Zack Efron is dating Vanessa Hudgens....she so ugly