Does anybody else remember this TV show?

This will sound a little weird. I have a few memories of an old TV show-its not important but its starting to bug me.

The story was about a boy that could control time, he was taken by a scientist from the future in a 'time pod', to chase another future scientist that was trying to change history using a 'time suit', fighting across different time periods. Does anybody else remember this? Do you know the name of the show?

Update:

It was shown in the UK.

Might have been off of Nickelodeon, but I couldn't be sure.

8 Answers

Relevance
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Was he an alien? Was the show on Nickelodeon? I think I kinda remember it, but with a few more details I think I can try to get the name

• Login to reply the answers
  • Kim
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Of course I remember it, I auditioned for it! You really had to be a TOTAL wackjob to get on the show. They asked questions like "What is your biggest fear," "do you hear voices," and "do you believe in ghosts." It was HILARIOUS. They interviewed college students, so I imagine it was REALLY hard to find ones that were irrational enough to fall for those lines (or acting enough).

• 10 years ago

Bernards watch?

• 10 years ago

It would help if you could let us know which country this programme was shown in.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

... Bernard's watch? lmao

• 10 years ago

phil of the future? :P

• 10 years ago

it's a figment of your imagination

• 10 years ago

Dr.Who maybe...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.