Does anybody else remember this TV show?

This will sound a little weird. I have a few memories of an old TV show-its not important but its starting to bug me.

The story was about a boy that could control time, he was taken by a scientist from the future in a 'time pod', to chase another future scientist that was trying to change history using a 'time suit', fighting across different time periods. Does anybody else remember this? Do you know the name of the show?

It was shown in the UK.

Might have been off of Nickelodeon, but I couldn't be sure.

• Karma
    Favorite Answer

Was he an alien? Was the show on Nickelodeon? I think I kinda remember it, but with a few more details I think I can try to get the name

• Kim

Of course I remember it, I auditioned for it! You really had to be a TOTAL wackjob to get on the show. They asked questions like "What is your biggest fear," "do you hear voices," and "do you believe in ghosts." It was HILARIOUS. They interviewed college students, so I imagine it was REALLY hard to find ones that were irrational enough to fall for those lines (or acting enough).

Bernards watch?

It would help if you could let us know which country this programme was shown in.

... Bernard's watch? lmao

phil of the future? :P

it's a figment of your imagination

Dr.Who maybe...