Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceAnthropology · 10 years ago

Why are Brazilian Women so beautiful?

I've traveled all over Brazil and have seen it with my own eyes! Specially compared to the US where lots of women are overweight and plain Janes. Most Brazilian women, have perfect figures, beautiful hair, bright smiles, smooth skin, their eyes are perfectly shaped and mostly light colored (hazel, green, grey, blue...etc).which in contrast with their Dark skin makes them look very exotic. I'm 1/2 Brazilian and 1/2 Italian myself and always get the "what are you'? type of questions...I'm an American from Boston but, I feel like I don't fit in at all as far as my ethnicity...Girls usually hate on me for being "pretty" but I can't help it if I'm not your typical American...If there's such thing...

• Mamma2
    Favorite Answer

Brazil is also the plastic surgery country of the world. The women there spend more money on surgery and cosmetics than they do in any other place in the world (including California!!!). Going as far as "fixing" themselves on credit and not paying for other things like rent, food, electricity. They actually did a documentary on the women there because they would rather buy a butt implant on credit to get that full butt look versus put food on the table.

Granted, most Americans don't take care of themselves like that which does lead to a more plain jane environment. But most don't have the money to throw at plastic surgery and don't feel it is more important than paying the rent. We also are a fast food nation and the worst one to live in if you want to eat healthy. The reason for that is junk food is cheap and healthy food is more expensive. If you go to Italy, for example, you are surrounded with fresh foods that are a way of life there. You walk through the markets and buy fresh fish, bread, vegetables, etc that were brought in by the local farmers and fishermen to sell that morning versus shipped from halfway across the world. America is about big chain supermarkets and fast food chains. It makes for unhappy and unhealthy people; but what can you do if it is what you have?

• Alicia
      5 years agoReport

Ju M your a clown! Stupid hypocrite.

Pretty Brazilian Women

I met a Brazilian young women today. She was beautiful with a big friendly smile and a nice accent when

speaking English. Brazilian women are hard to beat when it comes to looks.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Why are Brazilian Women so beautiful?

I've traveled all over Brazil and have seen it with my own eyes! Specially compared to the US where lots of women are overweight and plain Janes. Most Brazilian women, have perfect figures, beautiful hair, bright smiles, smooth skin, their eyes are perfectly shaped and mostly light colored...

Source(s): brazilian women beautiful: https://shortly.im/kNnpr

I agree when they say brazilians are a mixed of ethinics and therefore are beautifull. Women here spent time working out , not with surgery as they sugest, most of the people doesn't have money for that!!!

i can say with sure the body of a brazilian woman are 100% natural as you can tell by an exemple like Gisele B. the model. And of course the food here helps a lot, we live in a tropical country with tropical fruits and we dont eat fat or too much suggar, the food is rice, beans, vegetable and a non fat meat.

Hey, I'm Brazilian and not all women have plastic surgery. Ok, most want a surgeon to lift the breast and butt, but here is much sought after academies and salons, here women are concerned enough with the beauty. But plastic surgery ... Just who are famous and have to present well in the media.

I am Brazilian and I say that it is obvious that many people opt for the Plastic Surgery , but I assure you that only what estam in a higher social class do the surgery.

Other people are naturally so beautiful.

I think it's just because we are very exotic, kind of a mix of every race that placed their colonies here during the 1500's or just families that came to live here. For example, I'm Brazilian and I'm a mix of Dutch, Irish, Portuguese, African, Spanish and French

• Lulu4 years agoReport

I was born blonde with grey eyes, now my eyes are a mixed of vibrant blue, emerald green and a soft yellow vibe going on, my hair is now soft brown/dark blonde but when the sun shines on it, it gets orange/ginger. My skin was tanned, now it's white as snow. I have no idea how to qualify myself

I am Brazilian and I say we do not do so many plastic surgeries! Not to the point of changing the food on the table for it. This thought is aburdo completamenete and out of our reality. Rich people opt for plastic surgery. Normal people do not. But overall, everyone take care of our health and our body, going to gym and doing physical activities, especially youth. But there is also the generic factor. However, in Brazil, is also many, many ugly people.

I am Brazilian and I can say that we do not do a lot of surgery but we will very academia to take care of our body and, as in all countries who buy beauty products

• Eileen

Theres beautiful women of every race. Theres alot of beautiful brazilians but ive seen some ug mugs. I dont agree about the German, but everybody has their own opinion