Why are Brazilian Women so beautiful?

I've traveled all over Brazil and have seen it with my own eyes! Specially compared to the US where lots of women are overweight and plain Janes. Most Brazilian women, have perfect figures, beautiful hair, bright smiles, smooth skin, their eyes are perfectly shaped and mostly light colored (hazel, green, grey,... show more I've traveled all over Brazil and have seen it with my own eyes! Specially compared to the US where lots of women are overweight and plain Janes. Most Brazilian women, have perfect figures, beautiful hair, bright smiles, smooth skin, their eyes are perfectly shaped and mostly light colored (hazel, green, grey, blue...etc).which in contrast with their Dark skin makes them look very exotic. I'm 1/2 Brazilian and 1/2 Italian myself and always get the "what are you'? type of questions...I'm an American from Boston but, I feel like I don't fit in at all as far as my ethnicity...Girls usually hate on me for being "pretty" but I can't help it if I'm not your typical American...If there's such thing...
15 answers 15