Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

Doesn't exercise just suck?

I mean it hurts, you sweat, you have to work at it and you have to couple that with diet. You just can't get the results you want overnight. You have to work until it hurts and keep going. Why do people bother? It will have results months down the line. What's the point?

• hope
    Favorite Answer

Exercising isn't just for the purpose of losing weight...

some people exercise because they want to keep in shape..I mean skinny people doesn't mean they're healthy, it can be quite the opposite...people always call me skinny but like I have trouble getting up the stairs without gasping for air afterwards, and it's because I haven't been as active as I used to be..swimming, jogging, basketball, etc. But since it's summer, I'm going to try to get some exercise in, and some walking in the sun--vitamin, ya know?

I don't understand why so many people automatically think of weight loss when it comes to exercise -_- Some others may exercise so that they can eat whatever they want, and try to maintain weight, because they have a slow metabolism, it's different for everyone.

No sorry it isn't fun. If it felt good you would see 100% of guys with a 6 pack and strong muscles. All girls would be very well toned. Nobody would be fat. It is hard work, it is easier to lay on the couch watching TV then it is to be at a gym lifting weights. The best way to motivate yourself is think of the end result that you want. If you are a fat girl imagine the hard work paying off and you can look good in a bikini again. If you are a guy you might be a skinny toothpick or have a beer gut, but imagine the chicks you could pull at a beach with a ripped body.

It pays off when you see the results. It becomes easier as you go. I used to weigh 245 lbs. a couple of years ago, and now I'm at 200 lbs. I look way better, and people show more interest in me.

• But once u get muscles, nd u look in da mirror, it all pays off.

yeah but you become stronger, healthier, and end up having more energy in the future days to come

yes but as long as i can listen to music im fine

yes

i actually like working out.

and the point is to stay healthy

yes but its totally worth it

oh well cry me a river...