Phil Collins and Movies?

I was at the airport yesterday and I faintly heard "so you're leaving, in the morning, on the early train," and I immediately tried to remember which movie this Phil Collins was used in. Phil Collins has produced a lot of music that has been incorporated into Disney soundtracks which is why I may be thinking of a Disney movie but when I asked my Disney Savant friends one of them said Tarzan and the other said "Not Tarzan, but not a Princess movie." I checked the Tarzan OST and while Phil Collins does have songs on the album, "Can't Stop Loving You" isn't one of them.

Now, barring the rare Pandora mix or when stuck in traffic, I don't specifically listen to Phil Collins and when I heard the line over the airport's intercom it evoked an animated scene of rain on a window. For these reasons I'm thinking that the song was used in a Disney movie and I would appreciate it if any of you could tell me:

a) Which Disney Movie I'm thinking of.

b) If it isn't a Disney movie, then what movie I may be thinking of.

c) Or if that song was even used in a movie popular movie that may have come out in the last 8 years in the USA.

Erreta: I know that Phil Collins did not write "Can't Stop Loving You" and that it was instead composed by Don Gibson back in the 50s and since then has been covered by many artists but the voice on the intercom made me think it was the Phill Collins version.

Best Answer

You might want to look at the soundtrack for a 80's movie called Buster in which Phil Collins starred in and did the soundtrack.

Source(s): movie fan
  • curlee

Phil Collins Movie Buster

I heard that the troll on the bridge in Monty Python and the Holy Grail is Phil Collins.