Saw a ghost under a sheet swaying from side to side with arms up?

I had not told anyone and my friend from school saw the exact same movement. The ghost/ spirit had its arms in the air and was swaying from side to side. What does this mean?

Favorite Answer

It means it wants you to bring it some oreo cookies and a glass of milk.

• ocana

It incredibly relies upon on the toddler. My pal had a female first and she or he enjoyed her swing. She waited some years, have been given rid of all her toddler stuff and then have been given pregnant back. considering the fact that her daughter enjoyed her swing she theory her son mandatory one too. She offered one for him and he hates it with a keenness! She attempted a number of circumstances and he wanted no longer something to do with it. She then gave it to me once I had slightly one and my daughter loves her's tooand consistently has. that's a could desire to for her nap circumstances. that's advisable to borrow one in case you be conscious of somebody that has one or purchase a used one. in case you have slightly one that loves and swing and can't stay devoid of it, I advise getting one that plugs into the partitions somewhat of merely working off batteries. My daughter used her's lots that i could have long previous by way of 4 D batteries a week, besides the undeniable fact that it plugs in so i've got not had to interchange batteries. :)

Well, people put sheets over themselves to try to pretend to be ghosts, right?

So maybe a ghost with a sheet over itself is pretending to be a person.

:D

Not sure what you saw but it was not a ghost. Possibly you were been put ont by someone as a joke? Or anything but a ghost.

Source(s): skeptic

Sounds like you have a 100 Proof argument.

He is just trying to scare or annoy you. Ifnore them but if they persist and you want to get rid of them, than chant Lord Shiva's name on the spot you see or feel the ghost.

• Amelie

Maybe 'under a sheet' says everything. :)

Scooby dooby doo!!!!!!!!!!!

funny, was it/he/ she laughing?