1. People (A. X B. where C. whose D. who) live in this paradise believe that it is the happiest place on Earth.
2. Some people have stayed, (A. brought B. bring C. bringing D. to bring) their cultures and traditions with them.
3. The desk is ( A. added to B. compared to C. made of D.made from) the finest quality wood. That’s why it is expensive.
4. Canberra is Australia’s (A. capital B. fad C. scarf D. plaid), but it is not a very large city.
5. (A. Taking care B. Over the years C. Anywhere else D. One day), I’ve come to enjoy traditional Chinese music. I didn’t like it at first, but now I do.
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer