Do you miss your childhood pet?

My friend maxed out of his account today and asked me to ask this. I love animals, and I was extremely upset when our Golden Retriever Scott died at age 11. I think I was the only one out of us 3 kids who was impacted by his death. We rescued him when he was 3. The veterinarian said he wouldn't make it past... show more My friend maxed out of his account today and asked me to ask this.

I love animals, and I was extremely upset when our Golden Retriever Scott died at age 11. I think I was the only one out of us 3 kids who was impacted by his death. We rescued him when he was 3. The veterinarian said he wouldn't make it past 8 because of the neglect, malnutrition as a puppy, and a bunch of other health problems. Our parents were too focused on work and trying to raise us. My older brother cared more about not contracting cooties in the 2nd grade, and my little brother was too young to understand about what was happening.-The sad part? I was 5. My older brother was 8, and my little brother was just 2.

From then on, I just knew I wanted to help animals.

Side Story: 3 years ago, we adopted a German Shepherd puppy we named Travis. When Scott died, my parents buried in our back yard. Everyday, Travis goes and just lies by his grave for an Hour. It's really nice and it makes me love Travis even more. He's actually sitting beside me right now as I type this.

Let me make him type something: jlk;adfs03'

Haha, not sure what it means. I just paced his paw on the keyboard of our laptop.