how can i achieve this makeup look by kim k?

cplease i love this look so much and wanna recreate it

http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/2010/06/10/troys...

3 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, if you'll notice, on that link you provided, it gives you all the instructions!

• 1 decade ago

Step 1: Use a light moisturizer and eye cream to prepare the skin. Apply primer and highlighter.

Step 2: Dab a touch of concealer under the eyes, around the mouth, and anywhere to conceal skin imperfections. Blend with a foundation brush.

Step 3: Dab a touch of highlighter at the top of the cheek bones, above the lip, and down the center of the nose. Blend well with the same foundation brush you used with the concealer.

Step 4: Set with pressed powder.

Step 5: Apply powder cheek color, starting with the apples of the cheek and blending upward toward the hairline. Blend well.

Step 6: Start eyes with a well-groomed brow and using your powder eye-shadow trio, dust the light shade just below the brow and the darker shade over the entire eye lid and below the lower lash line, creating a smokey effect. Blending upward but not too cat-like. Then line entire eye with black eyeliner and blend with a sponge applicator or q-tip. Curl and coat your lashes. (she uses Illumifill by Fusion Beauty to highlight her cheeks and any other areas she wants shimmery highlight! It’s fab, you can get it at Sephora)

Step 7: Line your lips with a neutral lip-liner, if needed, for added definition or just simply apply the pale pink lipstick to the entire lips and top off with the shimmering lip gloss.

Step 8: Nails should be black with a touch of top coat for added shine.

that is "troy's 8 step guide to the perfect smoky eye" follow those steps and you will have that exact same look. you have great taste!

good luck! hope i helped

• 1 decade ago

haaaahaaaa

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.