Would you like to John Morrison pay Tribute to HBK by Using Nitro Blast (Sweet Chin Music) as his Finisher?

• Favorite Answer

I think he should.He shouldnt tune up the band though.He should just hit the Nitro Blast and then that would set up for the star ship pain.His opponent would kickout of that and then John Morrison would hit the moonlight drive for the win.

John Morrison does remind me of a young HBK though.Heck,even Miz and Morrison remind me a little of DX.

No. I mean, he does do it well, but its an HBK signature. When people see people tuning up the band, its a tribute to HBK now. If John Morrison started doing it in his moveset, he kind of kills it. I'm okay with it once in a while, but truth is, if Morrison tuned up the band and did the move regularly, its not really an HBK signature. What one of the reasons that HBK was so great? His finisher, Sweet Chin Music was pure awesome. (There are many reasons, I'm not acting like a kid that just says its awesome, even though it is). I mean, we all now Sweet Chin Music is really just a super kick with theatrics, but somehow, its still says, Shawn Michaels. So I'm fine if Morrison uses the superkick as a signature move, hell, a lot of wrestlers have, but I don't want to see him tuning up the band like HBK did. I say, keep it with the original. Plus, it kinda cliches with Morrison gimmick. Morrison is more about finesse and perfect execution while Sweet Chin Music says, "hurry up so I can knock your teeth down your throat."

Nope.....Cause at one time....The WWE DID NOT like their Superstars using the same moves!!!!

HBK's Sweet Chin Music had the Stevie Kick and Shelton Benjamin that were just as equal!!!

Plus look how long they kept Booker T from doing the Book End just like the Rock Bottom!!!!!!

But hey.....They let the Kane do the Undertakers Tombstone Piledriver and Chokeslam!!!!

Morrison is NOT the future HBK. There is only one HBK and he retired. Morrison should be the next Morrison. BTW he's overrated.

• Andrew

No, but it would be a good tribute. Morrison needs to be his own person with his own moves and it shouldn't be based on other wrestlers

Like I told you before, that's not honoring HBK, that's copying him.

yes i think theyre similar wrestlers and he loves hbk

• Krowe

The sexy phenom above me is infect correct.

hell yea! jo-mo is the future shawn michaels

he doesn't need to, i like his originality