Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

What is 10th prestege lobby in modern warfare 2?

I always get messages on hosting the 10th Prestige lobby and stuff but I don't know what it is! :? Please help!!!!! Thank you!!!!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A 10th Prestige Lobby is a lobby where you can unlock all challenges, guns, camos, titles, and emblems by pressing buttons on the D-pad. In addition each kill will earn you 2.5 million EXP which means you'll reach level 70 instantly. The host, usually has a JTAG console (A modded console). These lobbies will usually cost you microsoft points and/or xbox live codes.

WARNING: ALMOST ALL 10TH PRESTIGE LOBBIES ARE FAKE. YOU WILL END UP BEING SCAMMED AND ROBBED.

If you get into one of these lobbies, you may end up becoming BANNED as Microsoft and Infinity Ward are tightly monitoring these lobbies.

So please for your safety, never accept to go into any of these lobbies. Just rank up the normal way. And besides its more fun to actually play through the game. Why waste $60 on a game and then hack it?

If you have more questions my Gamertag is: Xtremegamer 99 (assuming that you own a 360)

Maybe we can play together.

Source(s): GT: Xtremegamer 99
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its a lobby in which they glitch you to get turned from your prestige to tenth prestige. its pretty gay

Source(s): own the game
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.