the iphone 4 in canada realease date?

self explantory, i just wanna know when it comes out in canada, not the states so dont give me some stupid answer saying its comes out in the states soon seeing as i am well aware, so canada release date please

Favorite Answer

No release date has been announced. The rumors say end of July but no one knows.

Source(s): waiting for an factory unlocked 4

in accordance to the press launch, that date is “previous due July”. There’s no word on pricing, which isn't often a marvel. And given the present delays Australia’s had to undergo with the iPad, it’s conceivable shall we've the comparable difficulty with the recent iPhone the place “previous due July” turns into “August”. in spite of the fact that that hasn’t handed off with the two previous iPhones, so it probably gained’t with this one the two.

I'm sorry, but according to Rogers, there's is no actual release dates or pricing available as of now. I subscribed to Rogers information letter and that's what they told me. They also said they will be sending more information as soon as they know. I also registered to Telus information letter and never received anything yet. Sorry for that. I also crave to know the release date, but we will have to wait a little more. Be patient, what we know is that it comes by the end of July on worst case.

Source(s): iPhone 3G owner who wants the iPhone 4 as soon as possible!!!