Roger
Lv 4
Roger asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 10 years ago

What is Taylor Lautner's Race?

I understand this question seems out of the blue but this kid looks like he's from eighty different races what exactly is his ethnic background

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Dutch, French, German, and Native American. Some people say he's not native, but in this interview he claims he's part.

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/twilight-series/videos...

• Login to reply the answers
  • Lv 5
    10 years ago

Lautner was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan, the son of Deborah, who works for a software development company, and Daniel Lautner, a commercial airline pilot. Lautner was raised as a Roman Catholic in Hudsonville, Michigan, and attended Jamestown Elementary School until the age of eleven, when the family moved to the Santa Clarita area. Lautner is of mostly Dutch, French, and German descent, and claims some Native American (specifically Ottawa and Potawatomi) ancestry through his mother. He has a younger sister, Makena. Lautner has studied karate since the age of six.

• ?
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Makena Lautner Wiki

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Well Taylor Lautners ethnic background is that he is French, Dutch, German, Native American Ottawa and Potawatomi descent.

That's explain his dark complexion.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Wiki says: Lautner is of mostly Dutch, French, and German descent,and claims some Native American (specifically Ottawa and Potawatomi) ancestry through his mother.

My question is, what do chicks see in him? I think he's ugly with that piggy nose and wierd teeth.

• 10 years ago

Dutch,French,German, and Native

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Native American ..

• 10 years ago

hes native american, but im not sure which tribe. i thought at first he was Hispanic, but then i realized he cant be. then with new moon i figured out he HAS to be native american like the rest of the Quileutes. i hope this helps!

Source(s): i luv taylor lautner. hez my forever boyfriend =D
  • 10 years ago

i think he is part native amercian

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.