MTG help for a Black/Red Demon deck?

Im trying to make a deck focusing mainly on Demons, but i want it to be black and red. i need more good b/r or just red cards that are good, but fit in with the evil vibe. I also need cheap cards. 1 or 2 mana, cause demons arent cheap. again, evil vibe.

some cards im putting in are:

Malfegor

Rakdos the Defiler

Hellcarver Demon

Lord of the Pit

Liege of the Pit

Crypt Angel

please help, thanks.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Drudge Skeletons - (1)B

Creature - Skeleton P/T=1/1

B - Regenerate Drudge Skeletons

Black Knight - BB

Creature - Human Knight P/T/ = 2/2

First Strike, Protection from white.

Midnight Banshee - (1) (1) (1) BBB

Creature - Spirit P/T = 5/5

Wither (deals damage in the form of -1/-1 counters); At the beginning of your upkeep, put a -1/-1 counter on all nonblack creatures.

Nirkana Cutthroat - (1) (1) B

Creature - Vampire Warrior - P/T = 3/2

Level Up (1) (1) B

Level 1-2 Deathtouch 4/3

Level 3+ First Strike, Deathtouch 5/4

Sinkhole - BB

Sorcery

Destroy any one land.

• 1 decade ago

Shinka Gatekeeper 2R

Ogre

Whenever Shinka Gatekeeper is dealt damage it deals that much damage to you.

3/2

Yukora, The Prisoner 2BB

Demon Spirit

When Yukora leaves play sacrifice all non ogre creatures you control

5/5

Takenuma Bleeder 2B

Ogre Shaman

Whenever Takenuma attacks or blocks you lose 1 life if you don't control a Demon.

3/3

Ogre Marauder 1BB

Ogre Warrior

Whenever ogre marauder attacks it can't be blocked this turn unless defending player sacrifices a creature.

Villainous Ogre 2B

" " can't block.

as long as you control a demon this creature has "B: Regenerate"

3/2

Painwracker Oni 3 BB

Demon

Fear

At the beginning of your upkeep sacrifice a creature if you don't control an Ogre.

5/4

Mark of the Oni 2B

Enchantment

You control enchanted creature.

At the end of your turn if you don't control a demon sacrifice Mark of the Oni.

Seizan, Perverter of Truth 3BB

Demon

At the beginning of each player's upkeep that player loses 2 life and draws two cars.

6/5

If you find that you're having really bad mana issues you could try splashing green for acceleration. Other than that good luck!

• 5 years ago

White and blue can both hold down enemies if you want a white blue deck I would suggest using blue to counter your enemies spells and white to push forward through your enemies creatures. The weakness to this dek is it runs kind of slow but it gives you a lot of control. I run a green white mana generation deck to get out my larger creatures so I don't know ich about how blue would work. But double manas work well but you might end up in some dead draws.

• 1 decade ago

Riot Spikes

scar

fist of the demigod

terminate

blilghtning

ashenmoor leige

defiler of souls (demon)

to look at these cards go to gatherer.com and it will show you what each card is and also will let you look for a generic search for things like "black/red creatures" and it will give you a list of every single black/red creature ever made.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.