promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Cant stop pissing 8 times in 4 hrs?

Im fairly overweight

Only drunk 1-2 litres of coke and some water and I have been pissing non stop, heklp what is it

13 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you feel it's an issue, see your doctor...it seems to have no relevance to Marriage & Divorce...

Fluid goes in, fluid comes out...that's the way it works sport...

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

i'm sorry for no longer supplying you with the feminist answer you're searching for, yet a century in the past, women persons had to do their chores with none help and no technologies. upward thrust up at 4:30 to do their chores with the daylight, some dedicated themselves to the fields, each often times wearing a infant on their lower back complete time, each often times operating after giving beginning that exact same day. They couldn't bypass to the shop and purchase the beef prepared to purely throw it contained in the skillet, or pre-cooked vegetables, disposable diapers or lavatory paper, vacuum cleaners, washing machines, electric powered gentle, funds you should do on the internet, etc. maximum women persons residing in such circumstances had better than a pair of youngsters to take care of even as doing all the chores. i'm no longer affirming what you do isn't important, I do it as well, and definite, it could be overwhelming, yet they could't make issues a lot less annoying for us. perhaps you 2 opt for to sit and communicate issues by. If he gained't do something around the domicile, then perhaps he must be earning all the money and also attempt to be doing all the stuff at domicile, even with the undeniable fact that in case you attain such contract, you'll recieve even a lot less help from him. If I were on your shoes, i'd sense fortunate, some adult men gained't even do the little help your husband does. Hell, some do not actually have jobs, and are not attempting to get one.

• Ella
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Do you have a cold, or cold like symptoms?

Some times the flu can make you pee more often.

But since you drank so much soda, which is a diuretic, it's going to make you pee.

And if you're up and walking around a lot that too can make you pee.

Infections can make you pee more often and so can a urinary tract infection.

Lay off the soda.

Drink more water and have a glass of cranberry juice in the morning.

• 1 decade ago

Have you been checked for Diabetes?

you have a few of the symptoms, not sure of your age but you are overweight, drinking sugary drinks, sounds like you have insatiable thirst, go see your Dr.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Are your sure its only Coke?

The first step is admitting your have a inebriation issue

That's life my friend

• COOKIE
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

your fine coke works like a diuretic

• 1 decade ago

you've got Aussie Diabeetus of the Piss Pump.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why is this in the M&D section?

Oh, and go to a doctor.

• 1 decade ago

Well maybe you need to see . a doctor if it continues .

• 1 decade ago

Congrats you are pregnant! Maybe you can call her Barryilla? Oh, and get your prostate checked.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.